On Wednesday morning, 17 companies hit new 52-week lows.
Things to Consider:
- The largest company by market cap to set a new 52-week low was Campbell Soup CPB.
- The smallest company on a market cap basis to set a new 52-week low was Blue Water Acquisition BLUW.
- PAE PAE saw the most significant move of the companies, as shares traded down 11.54% to reach its new 52-week low.
Over the course of the first half-hour of trading on Wednesday, the following stocks hit new 52-week lows:
- Campbell Soup CPB shares hit a yearly low of $41.18. The stock was down 1.78% on the session.
- Boston Beer Co SAM stock hit $568.55 on Wednesday morning, setting a new 52-week low for a change of down 5.81%.
- Wheels Up Experience UP stock dropped to a yearly low on Wednesday of $6.91. Shares traded down 10.92%.
- Calavo Growers CVGW shares set a new yearly low of $47.09 this morning. The stock was down 1.02% on the session.
- Theravance Biopharma TBPH shares fell to $8.60 on Wednesday, setting a new 52-week low with a shift of down 6.34%.
- PAE PAE stock broke to a new 52-week low of $6.31 on Wednesday. Shares of the company traded down 11.54%.
- NightDragon Acquisition NDAC shares moved down 0.31% on Wednesday to hit a new 52-week low of $9.64, drifting down 0.31%.
- Broadscale Acquisition SCLE shares moved down 0.21% on Wednesday to hit a new 52-week low of $9.60, drifting down 0.21%.
- SVF Investment Corp 3 SVFC stock achieved a new 52-week low on Wednesday morning, hitting $9.65 and moving down 0.21%.
- New Vista Acquisition NVSA stock achieved a new 52-week low on Wednesday morning, hitting $9.61 and moving down 0.13%.
- Tribe Capital Growth ATVC shares reached a new 52-week low of $9.61 on Wednesday morning, moving down 0.52%.
- Aerovate Therapeutics AVTE shares set a new 52-week low of $11.40. The stock traded down 4.0%.
- Alzamend Neuro ALZN shares moved down 1.67% on Wednesday to hit a new 52-week low of $3.16, drifting down 1.67%.
- LDH Growth LDHA shares moved down 0.1% on Wednesday to hit a new 52-week low of $9.63, drifting down 0.1%.
- First Capital FCAP stock dropped to a yearly low on Wednesday of $41.76. Shares traded down 0.24%.
- Educational Development EDUC stock drifted down 1.35% on Wednesday morning to hit a new 52-week low of $9.40.
- Blue Water Acquisition BLUW stock drifted down 4.69% on Wednesday morning to hit a new 52-week low of $9.44.
Be sure to stay with Benzinga for further updates and market-moving news.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.