20 Stocks Moving In Tuesday's Pre-Market Session
- CombiMatrix Corp (NASDAQ: CBMX) rose 25.9 percent to $3.40 in pre-market trading after the company reported that its pre-implantation genetic screening by next generation sequencing has been granted a conditional approval from the New York State Department of Health.
- Vascular Biogenics Ltd (NASDAQ: VBLT) rose 18 percent to $5.90 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed top-line results from its Phase 2 study of VB-111 in patients with advanced, differentiated thyroid cancer.
- Ocular Therapeutix Inc (NASDAQ: OCUL) shares rose 11.8 percent to $11.35 in pre-market trading after dropping 11.74 percent on Monday.
- Sophiris Bio Inc (NASDAQ: SPHS) rose 11.1 percent to $3.00 in pre-market trading after declining 4.93 percent on Monday.
- Thor Industries, Inc. (NYSE: THO) rose 8.6 percent to $98.20 in pre-market trading as the company reported stronger-than-expected results for its first quarter on Monday.
- Mimecast Ltd (NASDAQ: MIME) rose 7.2 percent to $23.00 in pre-market trading after gaining 0.56 percent on Monday.
- CGG SA (ADR) (NYSE: CGG) shares rose 6.2 percent to $12.86 in pre-market trading after dropping 5.54 percent on Monday.
- Pandora Media Inc (NYSE: P) shares rose 5.6 percent to $12.00 in pre-market trading after gaining 2.71 percent on Monday.
- Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) shares rose 5.3 percent to $82.25 in pre-market trading after the company reported stronger-than-expected results for its third quarter on Tuesday.
- UnitedHealth Group Inc (NYSE: UNH) shares rose 2.3 percent to $155.60 in pre-market trading. UnitedHealth Group reiterated its earnings outlook for 2016 and issued a strong forecast for 2017.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Nivalis Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: NVLS) shares fell 53.6 percent to $2.90 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed results from Phase 2 clinical trial of cavosonstat for the treatment of cystic fibrosis. The company reported that the trial failed to demonstrate benefit in absolute change in percent predicted FEV1 or in sweat chloride reduction at 12 weeks.
- Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FOLD) shares fell 24.9 percent to $6.25 in pre-market trading after the company reported a regulatory plan for full approval pathway for migalastat.
- Shoe Carnival, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCVL) fell 12.8 percent to $26.40 in pre-market trading after the company reported weak earnings for its third quarter and lowered its annual outlook.
- Skypeople Fruit Juice Inc (NASDAQ: SPU) fell 7.1 percent to $7.06 in pre-market trading after slipping 0.39 percent on Monday.
- Harmony Gold Mining Co. (ADR) (NYSE: HMY) fell 5.7 percent to $2.32 in pre-market trading after gaining 8.37 percent on Monday.
- Mechel PAO (ADR) (NYSE: MTL) shares fell 5 percent to $5.91 in pre-market trading. Mechel reported a Q3 net loss of 2.8 billion roubles ($43 million).
- Bojangles Inc (NASDAQ: BOJA) shares fell 4.1 percent to $18.90 in pre-market trading after the company reported a proposed 6 million share secondary offering.
- Gold Fields Limited (ADR) (NYSE: GFI) shares fell 3.6 percent to $3.18 in pre-market trading after rising 7.14 percent on Monday.
- Cotiviti Holdings Inc (NYSE: COTV) shares fell 3.5 percent to $30.35 in the pre-market trading session after the company announced a secondary offering of 10 million shares by selling shareholders.
- SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc (NYSE: SITE) fell 3.4 percent to $33.87 in pre-market trading after announcing an 8 million offering of common stock by selling shareholders.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.