Tuesday saw 9 companies set new 52-week lows.
Interesting Highlights From Today's 52-Week Lows:
- Embecta EMBC is the largest company in terms of market cap to set a new 52-week low this morning.
- The smallest company on a market cap basis to set a new 52-week low was Viveve Medical VIVE.
- Viveve Medical VIVE shares traded down 70.38% to reach its 52-week low, making it the biggest loser.
- Embecta EMBC was the most promising stock of the group, with shares actually trading up 1.6% to bounce back after reaching its new 52-week low.
The stocks that set new 52-week lows on Tuesday:
- Embecta EMBC shares reached a new 52-week low of $22.30 on Tuesday morning, moving down 1.6%.
- Vertical Aerospace EVTL stock hit $2.55 on Tuesday morning, setting a new 52-week low for a change of down 2.26%.
- Brookdale Senior Living BKD stock hit a yearly low of $2.58. The stock was down 4.4% for the day.
- FaZe Holdings FAZE shares reached a new 52-week low of $1.28 on Tuesday morning, moving down 20.48%.
- Oramed Pharmaceuticals ORMP shares reached a new 52-week low of $2.00 on Tuesday morning, moving down 6.73%.
- American Virtual Cloud AVCT stock broke to a new 52-week low of $0.65 on Tuesday. Shares of the company traded down 6.97%.
- Novo Integrated Sciences NVOS stock dropped to a yearly low on Tuesday of $0.11. Shares traded down 8.75%.
Be sure to monitor Benzinga for the news traders need! And for even more up-to-date info on 52-week lows and highs, check out Benzinga Pro. This cutting-edge market research platform alerts traders of which stocks are trading near their 52-week highs and lows each morning - and delivers lots of other actionable data. Learn more here.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.