- According to Coindesk, Goldman Sachs Group Inc’s GS brokerage division is settling cryptocurrency exchange-traded products (ETPs) for its European hedge fund clients.
- The bank is currently offering the service to a limited number of clients and aims to roll them out to a broader customer base soon.
- In March, the bank restarted its cryptocurrency desk amid growing interest in Bitcoin BTC/USD.
- Bank of America Corp BAC has also been offering cryptocurrency ETPs for hedge funds.
- Bank of America has approved the trading of Bitcoin futures and is clearing cash-settled contracts.
- Other banks like Morgan Stanley MS and JPMorgan Chase & Co JPM have also started giving clients access to crypto funds.
- In the month of June, ETC Group launched the first bitcoin ETP in the U.K. on the Aquis Exchange in London.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Visit Benzinga's Crypto Homepage - 1,000,000+ depend on Benzinga Crypto every month