- IDEAYA Biosciences Inc IDYA reported additional clinical pharmacodynamic (PD) data from translational analysis of circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) and molecular responses.
- The IDE397 ctDNA molecular response data demonstrate target engagement and a dose-dependent tumor pharmacodynamic modulation.
- Molecular responses based on ctDNA were evaluable for thirteen patients with liquid biopsy samples available at baseline and after the first treatment cycle.
- Related: Ideaya Nominates Potential First-In-Class Pol Theta Helicase Inhibitor Collaboration With GSK.
- Significantly, ctDNA molecular responses were observed in three of four evaluable patients treated with IDE397 at higher doses in Cohorts 5 and 6 and in 2/2 NSCLC evaluable patients.
- This indicates a preliminary signal of clinical activity and is consistent with preclinical in vivo observations in patient-derived xenograft models.
- IDEAYA has delivered an IDE397 option data package to GSK Plc GSK comprising preclinical and clinical data from the IDE397 monotherapy dose escalation Phase 1 study.
- IDEAYA Biosciences entered into a clinical trial collaboration and supply agreement with Amgen Inc AMGN to evaluate IDE397 with Amgen's AMG 193 in the Phase 1 trial.
- Price Action: IDYA shares are down 2.04% at $14.90 during the market session on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.