- Ideaya Biosciences Inc IDYA has selected a potential first-in-class Pol Theta Helicase development candidate, a small molecule inhibitor of the helicase domain of DNA Polymerase Theta.
- Ideaya is collaborating with GSK plc GSK on IND-enabling studies to support the evaluation of the Pol Theta Helicase candidate in combination with niraparib, GSK's PARP inhibitor, in tumors with BRCA or other homologous recombination mutations or homologous recombination deficiency.
- The companies are targeting an IND submission for the Pol Theta Helicase DC in the first half of 2023.
- Also Read: Ideaya Biosciences' IDE397 Shows Preliminary Tolerability In Early-Stage Solid Tumor Trial.
- GSK will lead clinical development for the Pol Theta program. It holds a global license to develop and commercialize the Pol Theta Helicase candidate. It is responsible for all R&D costs for the program, including those incurred by IDEAYA.
- IDEAYA is eligible to receive a milestone payment of up to $485 million.
- Upon potential commercialization, IDEAYA will be eligible to receive up to $475 million of commercial milestones.
- Price Action: IDYA shares closed at $13.61 on Monday, and GSK stock is up 0.16% at $43.77 during the premarket session on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.