- LAVA Therapeutics N.V. LVTX hosted a clinical update call focused on initial Phase 1/2a data for LAVA-051 in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) and multiple myeloma (MM) at the American Society of Clinical Oncology and European Hematology Association meetings.
- "Although preliminary, these data support our view of LAVA-051 as a promising candidate that has the potential to overcome challenges of existing T-cell approaches, which frequently show cytokine release syndrome very close to their efficacious dose," said Arnon Kater, LAVA-051 clinical trial investigator.
- Related: LAVA Therapeutics Shares Interim LAVA-051 Data From Early-Stage Cancer Trial.
- The early clinical data from the first four cohorts demonstrate early signals of potential anti-tumor activity in CLL and MM patients and an attractive safety profile, Kater added.
- Notably, the pharmacodynamic determinations gathered from the patients in the early clinical study reflect the mechanism of action of LAVA-051, he added.
- LAVA-051 is a humanized Gammabody designed to activate both Vγ9Vδ2 (Vgamma9 Vdelta2) T cells and type 1 NKT cells to kill CD1d-expressing tumor cells.
- Price Action: LVTX shares closed at $2.78 on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.