- SELLAS Life Sciences Group Inc SLS announced updated data from a Phase 1 clinical trial of galinpepimut-S (GPS), combined with Bristol-Myers Squibb Co's BMY nivolumab (Opdivo) in with malignant pleural mesothelioma (MPM).
- The trial included patients who were either refractory or relapsed after at least one line of the standard of care therapy.
- Data from eight patients enrolled in the study have been analyzed, with final data in the clinical trial expected by the end of 2022.
- Also Read: Sellas' Ovarian Cancer Candidate Shows Clinical Benefit In Pretreated Patients.
- Median overall survival (OS) was 40.9 weeks (9.4 months) for all eight patients and 45.7 weeks (10.5 months) in patients who received the combination therapy (seven out of eight patients).
- The median progression-free survival (PFS) was 11.1 weeks for all eight patients and 11.9 weeks for the combination therapy patients.
- The safety profile of the GPS-nivolumab combination was similar to that seen with nivolumab alone, with the addition of only low-grade, temporary local reactions at the GPS injection site.
- No Grade 3/4 toxicities were observed for GPS, and there were no dose-limiting toxicities.
- Price Action: SLS shares are up 4.05% at $3.08 during the market session on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.