- Delcath Systems Inc DCTH announced further details regarding presentations relating to its proprietary percutaneous hepatic perfusion (PHP) system.
- The CHOPIN trial assessed ipilimumab plus nivolumab (IPI+NIVO) combined with Delcath's proprietary liver-targeted PHP treatment in metastatic uveal melanoma patients.
- The poster reports a Best Overall Response of 1 complete response, five partial responses, and one stable disease accounting for an Objective Response Rate of 85.7%.
- Related: Delcath's Chemosat Hepatic Delivery System Shows Overall Response Rate Of 60.5% In Eye Cancer That Spreads To Liver.
- Four patients have an ongoing response at a median follow-up time of 20.2 months. The median progression-free survival is currently 22.4 months, and all patients are still alive.
- Delcath also presented FOCUS Phase 3 trial update in metastatic uveal melanoma that were broadly consistent with prior presentations.
- Overall survival (OS) data continues to mature, with a final, predefined analysis expected in May 2023, two years after the study's last treatment.
- A 36.3% ORR in the Treated Population was observed. A Disease Control Rate (DCR) of 73.6%, a median PFS of 9.03 months, and a median OS of 19.25 months.
- PHP analyses against the Best-Alternative-Care arm yielded statistically significant results on ORR (36.3% vs. 12.5%), DCR (73.6% vs. 37.5%), and mPFS (9.03 months vs. 3.12).
- Price Action: DCTH shares closed 6.44% higher at $4.79 during after-hours trading on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.