- AnaptysBio Inc ANAB announced topline data from a Phase 1 trial of ANB032, an anti-BTLA agonist antibody.
- Topline data demonstrated favorable safety, tolerability, and rapid and sustained pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamic profile, supporting the advancement of ANB032 into subsequent patient trials.
- ANB032 was generally well-tolerated, and no dose-limiting toxicities were observed.
- The Company said that ANB032 demonstrated rapid and sustained target engagement on T cells and B cells. Reduction of cell surface BTLA expression and the shedding of a portion of the cell surface BTLA as soluble BTLA was observed.
- AnaptysBio has a strategic portfolio review ongoing while continuing to execute on the development of its three antibody programs:
- Imsidolimab topline data from the GEMINI-1 Phase 3 trial in generalized pustular psoriasis and HARP Phase 2 trial in hidradenitis suppurativa is anticipated in Q4 of 2023 and Q3 of 2022, respectively.
- Related: AnaptysBio To Discontinue Imsidolimab Development In Moderate-to-Severe Acne.
- Rosnilimab topline data from the AZURE Phase 2 trial in moderate-to-severe alopecia areata is anticipated in 1H of 2023
- ANB032 IND filing of Phase 2 trial is anticipated in 2H of 2022.
- Price Action: ANAB shares closed at $22.50 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.