AnaptysBio Inc's ANAB Phase 2 ACORN trial of imsidolimab for moderate-to-severe acne did not demonstrate efficacy over placebo on primary or secondary endpoints.
- Imsidolimab was generally safe, well-tolerated, and no imsidolimab-related serious or severe adverse events were reported.
- Based on the results, AnaptysBio will discontinue imsidolimab clinical development in acne.
- The primary endpoint of facial inflammatory lesion count change from baseline at week 12 was -6.8 (-27%) for the imsidolimab high dose arm, -7.4 (-21%) for the imsidolimab low dose arm, and -9.6 (-38%) for the placebo arm.
- Related: AnaptysBio Reveals Updated Imsidolimab Data In Severe Form Of Psoriasis.
- Enrollment is ongoing in the imsidolimab GEMINI-1 GPP Phase 3 trial and topline data from the HARP Phase 2 trial in moderate-to-severe hidradenitis suppurativa anticipated in H2 of 2022.
- Beyond imsidolimab, enrollment is ongoing in the AZURE Phase 2 trial of rosnilimab in moderate-to-severe alopecia areata, and Phase 1 topline data for ANB032 is anticipated in Q2 of 2022.
- AnaptysBio held a cash balance of $615 million at the end of 2021, with an anticipated 2022 net cash burn of $90 million - $100 million.
- Price Action: ANAB shares closed 13% lower at $24.75 during after-hours trading on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.