👉 Top Things To Know In TradeFi
- Cboe innovates, intros nano S&Ps. CBOE
- EQONEX, Bifinity grow partnership.
- Robinhood works on stock lending. HOOD
- Ondato has teamed up with STEX.
- SIX, LMAX to launch crypto futures.
- Raiz Invest partnered with Pokitpal.
- Turbo FinTech launches crypto bot.
- Aquis takes over UBS FTF Limited. UBS
- Lime Financial empowering traders.
- CEX.IO awarded for DeFi platform.
- Voyager selling point: better prices. VYGVF
- MarketAxess intros tradable index.
👉 Top Things To Know In Fintech
- Mass Fintech Hub shows schedule.
- Treehouse adds $18M seed round.
- Jack Henry signing on three banks. JKHY
- Bridgit raises $7.7M for BNPL offer.
- Zappix is extending reach in fintech.
- Stripe got deal with Blockchain.com.
- Block Earner securing $6.4M seed.
- Private markets eye electric trading.
- Baselane intros a banking platform.
- Ripple honing developer initiatives. XRP/USD
- Policygenius adds $125M in round.
- Payrails adds $6.4M in seed round.
- DTCC unveiled ITP Data Analytics.
- TrueLayer appointed Amazon exec.
- InvestorLink helping out w/offerings.
- Acasa secures $4.7M for proptech.
- PayPal helps get money to Ukraine. PYPL
- Mina team taps FTX+more for cash.
- Block joins $41M funding for Kyash.
🏆 The Fintech Awards Are Upon Us: Benzinga is bringing back its annual Global Fintech Awards event this November.
Participants will be recognized and awarded for creating positive and diverse change in the financial services space. Nominees with the highest amount of votes from a public voting round even have a chance to win a People's Choice Award!
To participate in this recognition of the next wave of disruptive innovation in financial services, please visit bzawards.com to learn more.
For questions, you may contact email@example.com.
👉 Interesting Reads
- M. Levine: Nickel can’t find a price.
- Fed hitting break. Fasten seatbelts.
- The go-to ultimate productivity tool.
- Market behavior unpacked w/stats.
- Ford is shipping cars without parts. F
🔦 Spotlight: The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage exceeded four percent for the first time since May of 2019.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Your update on what’s going on in the Fintech space. Keep up-to-date with news, valuations, mergers, funding, and events. Sign up today!