- Raymond James cut the price target on Ciena Corporation CIEN from $80 to $75. Ciena shares fell 10.9% to close at $58.76 on Monday.
- Telsey Advisory Group cut Capri Holdings Limited CPRI price target from $73 to $60. Capri Holdings shares rose 1.2% to $46.70 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan boosted the price target on Cara Therapeutics, Inc. CARA from $17 to $20. Cara Therapeutics shares dropped 5.2% to $10.00 in pre-market trading.
- Mizuho lowered the price target for Squarespace, Inc. SQSP from $35 to $22. Squarespace shares fell 0.6% to $23.75 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse raised DT Midstream, Inc. DTM price target from $55 to $58. DT Midstream shares rose 3.5% to $58.09 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel cut the price target on Biogen Inc. BIIB from $304 to $223. Biogen shares fell 1.5% to $202.63 in pre-market trading.
- SVB Leerink cut the price target for Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. AUPH from $30 to $22. Aurinia Pharmaceuticals shares rose 2% to $10.88 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler cut AvidXchange Holdings, Inc. AVDX price target from $25 to $13. AvidXchange Holdings shares gained 4% to $9.08 in pre-market trading.
- Telsey Advisory Group raised Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. BBBY price target from $15 to $18. Bed Bath & Beyond shares rose 0.1% to $21.73 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc raised Whiting Petroleum Corporation WLL price target from $86 to $95. Whiting Petroleum shares rose 2.4% to $87.00 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.