10 Biggest Price Target Changes For Wednesday
- Morgan Stanley raised Celanese Corporation (NYSE:CE) price target from $102 to $124. Celanese shares closed at $111.70 on Tuesday.
- Wells Fargo lowered Healthequity Inc (NASDAQ:HQY) price target from $80 to $76. Healthequity shares closed at $58.11 on Tuesday.
- Goldman Sachs lifted Coupa Software Inc (NASDAQ:COUP) price target from $140 to $174. Coupa Software shares closed at $134.40 on Tuesday.
- Oppenheimer raised the price target for Dollar General Corp. (NYSE:DG) from $150 to $180. Dollar General shares closed at $155.63 on Tuesday.
- Bank of America cut the price target for Camping World Holdings Inc (NYSE:CWH) from $10 to $7. Camping World shares closed at $7.40 on Tuesday.
- Citigroup lowered the price target on World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE:WWE) from $86 to $79. World Wrestling Entertainment shares closed at $69.37 on Tuesday.
- UBS raised the price target for Nike Inc (NYSE:NKE) from $84 to $87. Nike shares closed at $84.67 on Tuesday.
- Mizuho lifted the price target for Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:MU) from $44 to $50. Micron shares closed at $44.99 on Tuesday.
- BMO Capital boosted the price target for Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATVI) from $43 to $60. Activision Blizzard shares closed at $51.06 on Tuesday.
- Piper Jaffray raised the price target on Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) from $40 to $45. Campbell Soup closed at $45.43 on Tuesday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.