8 Biggest Price Target Changes For Monday
- Baird increased the price target for AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T) from $39 to $44. AT&T shares closed at $40.38 on Friday.
- Chardan Capital raised Amgen, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMGN) price target from $300 to $350. Amgen shares closed at $143.45 on Friday.
- Baird boosted the price target on RingCentral Inc (NYSE: RNG) from $26 to $29. RingCentral shares closed at $22.75 on Friday.
- Credit Suisse raised Seattle Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGEN) price target from $53 to $70. Seattle Genetics shares closed at $64.87 on Friday.
- Cowen & Co. raised the price target for ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) from $47 to $59. ConocoPhillips shares closed at $50.77 on Friday.
- Chardan Capital increased the price target for Ophthotech Corp (NASDAQ: OPHT) from $200 to $15. Ophthotech shares closed at $38.77 on Friday.
- FBR Capital boosted the price target on Lululemon Athletica inc. (NASDAQ: LULU) from $40 to $67. Lululemon shares closed at $69.30 on Friday.
- Imperial Capital cut Allegiant Travel Company (NASDAQ: ALGT) price target from $196 to $182. Allegiant Travel shares closed at $172.55 on Friday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.