Goldman Sachs Just Resumed Coverage On These Restaurant Stocks
On Monday, analysts at Goldman Sachs resumed coverage on multiple restaurant stocks:
- Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ: SBUX) Conviction Buy, $95 price target.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) Buy, $790 price target.
- Burger King Worldwide Inc (NYSE: BKW) Buy, $39 price target.
- McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD) Neutral, $90 price target.
- Dunkin Brands Group Inc (NASDAQ: DNKN) Neutral, $47 price target.
- Domino's Pizza, Inc. (NYSE: DPZ) Neutral, $100 price target.
- Potbelly Corp (NASDAQ: PBPB) Neutral, $13.50 price target.
- Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) Sell, $70 price target.
- Panera Bread Co (NASDAQ: PNRA) Sell, $139 price target.
Starbucks, Chipotle and Domino's are in the green on Monday morning, while McDonald's, Yum! and Potbelly are all down. McDonald's shares, in particular, are down more than 3 percent after global comparable-store sales fell 2.2 percent in November.
Image credit: Mr.TinDC, Flickr
Latest Ratings for SBUX
|Mar 2017||Telsey Advisory Group||Initiates Coverage On||Outperform|
|Feb 2017||Argus Research||Downgrades||Buy||Hold|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.