- EV charging equipment and services provider Blink Charging Co's BLNK price target has been lowered to $30 (an upside of 41.6%) from $39 by Stifel analyst Stephen Gengaro.
- The analyst maintained his Hold rating on BLNK's shares.
- Related: Blink Charging's Q4 Results
- Gengaro increased his 2022-23 revenue estimates while reducing his EBITDA prediction.
- He also expects Blink to report negative EBITDA and free cash flow in the near term.
- Price Action: BLNK shares are trading lower by 2.55% at $20.65 during the premarket session on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.