- LiveOne LVO shares increased by 21.7% to $0.93 during Tuesday's after-market session. This security traded at a volume of 147.9K shares come close, making up 25.8% of its average volume over the last 100 days. The company's market cap stands at $75.7 million. As per the press release, Q4 earnings came out today.
- Creatd CRTD stock rose 4.73% to $0.84. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $16.9 million.
- Pinterest PINS shares moved upwards by 4.16% to $20.52. At the close, Pinterest's trading volume reached 2.2 million shares. This is 14.9% of its average volume over the last 100 days. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $13.6 billion.
- Cinedigm CIDM shares increased by 3.89% to $0.65. Trading volume for this security closed at 536.2K, accounting for 40.4% of its average full-day volume over the last 100 days. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $113.5 million. As per the news, the Q4 earnings report came out yesterday.
- Grom Social Enterprises GROM stock moved upwards by 3.7% to $0.58. The company's market cap stands at $10.8 million.
- Cars.com CARS stock fell 5.3% to $9.22 during Tuesday's after-market session. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $640.7 million.
- Baosheng Media Group Hldg BAOS stock fell 4.84% to $1.18. The company's market cap stands at $10.7 million.
- Wejo Gr WEJO shares declined by 4.17% to $1.38. Today's trading volume for this security ended up closing at 4.7 million shares, which is 971.4 percent of its average volume over the last 100 days. The company's market cap stands at $130.6 million.
- Loyalty Ventures LYLT stock decreased by 3.81% to $4.04. The company's market cap stands at $99.4 million.
- Anghami ANGH stock decreased by 3.73% to $4.65. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $120.9 million.
- Troika Media Group TRKA stock decreased by 2.94% to $0.87. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $56.0 million. See Also: www.benzinga.com/money/best-communication-services-stocks/
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.