US stock futures traded lower this morning after recording losses on Monday. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform.3
- The Trade: Perpetua Resources Corp. PPTA Chief Financial Officer Jessica Largent acquired a total of 12,500 shares at an average price of $2.80. To acquire these shares, it cost around $35 thousand.
- What’s Happening: Perpetua Resources, last month, selected IMCO Construction as a partner to begin water quality improvements in the Stibnite mining district from July to October 2022.
- What Perpetua Resources Does: Perpetua Resources, headquartered in Boise, Idaho, engages in the mineral exploration activities in the United States.
- The Trade: BitNile Holdings, Inc. NILE Executive Chairman Milton C. Ault III acquired a total of 1,218,211 shares at an average price of $0.36. The insider spent around $443.13 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: BitNile Holdings reported the formation of Ault Energy, LLC, a subsidiary of Ault Alliance, Inc., itself a subsidiary of BitNile.
- What BitNile Holdings Does: BitNile Holdings, incorporated in 1969, designs, develops, manufactures, and sells power system solutions.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- The Trade: Art's-Way Manufacturing Co., Inc. ARTW Director Randall C Ramsey acquired a total of 2,285 shares at an average price of $2.33. To acquire these shares, it cost around $5.32 thousand.
- What’s Happening: Art's-Way Manufacturing recently posted Q2 EPS of $0.04.
- What Art's-Way Manufacturing Does: Art's-Way Manufacturing, based in Armstrong, Iowa, manufactures and sells agricultural equipment, specialized modular science buildings, and steel cutting tools.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.