Although the Dow Jones dropped more than 200 points on Tuesday, there were a few notable insider trades.
When insiders purchase shares, it indicates their confidence in the company's prospects or that they view the stock as a bargain. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go long on the stock. Insider purchases should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a buying decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider purchases. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform.
- The Trade: Kymera Therapeutics, Inc. KYMR Director Mark Lampert acquired a total of 289,426 shares at at an average price of $14.34. To acquire these shares, it cost around $4.15 million.
- What’s Happening: Kymera Therapeutics received FDA orphan drug designation for treatment of peripheral T-cell Lymphoma.
- What Kymera Therapeutics Does: Kymera Therapeutics Inc is a biotechnology company pioneering a transformative new approach to treating previously untreatable diseases.
Fresh Del Monte Produce
- The Trade: Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. FDP Chairman and CEO Mohammad Abu-Ghazaleh acquired a total of 20,000 shares at an average price of $25.29. To acquire these shares, it cost around $505.75 thousand.
- What’s Happening: The company, last month, posted upbeat quarterly sales.
- What Fresh Del Monte Produce Does: Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc produces, markets, and distributes fresh fruit and vegetables internationally. Additionally, it prepares and distributes juices, beverages, and snacks.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- The Trade: Insight Enterprises, Inc. NSIT Director Valueact Holdings GP Llc bought a total of 80,000 shares at an average price of $98.63. To acquire these shares, it cost around $7.89 million.
- What’s Happening: The company, last month, posted upbeat quarterly results.
- What Insight Enterprises Does: Insight Enterprises Inc is a Fortune 500 global IT provider primarily engaged in helping businesses of all sizes, large enterprises, governments, schools, and health care organizations.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.