BANGALORE, India, July 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global UV Disinfection Market is Segmented by Type (Low Pressure UV Disinfection, Low Pressure Amalgam UV Disinfection, Medium Pressure UV Disinfection), by Application (Secondary Water Supply, Municipal Drinking Water Treatment, Municipal Wastewater Treatment, Industrial Wastewater Treatment, Industrial Clean Water Treatment, Ballast Water Treatment, Aquaculture Water Treatment).
The Global UV Disinfection Market size is about USD 1900 Million and the CAGR will be 12% in the next few years.
Major Factors Driving the Growth of the UV Disinfection Market
The growing adoption of UV technologies in municipal wastewater treatment and rising concerns regarding safe drinking water will fuel the growth of the market.
The widespread usage of ballast wastewater treatment in the shipping industry will drive the growth of the UV disinfection market during the forecast period.
Get Your Sample Today: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Othe-2E394/Global_UV_Disinfection
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GLOBAL UV DISINFECTION MARKET
The increasing consumer awareness regarding environmental issues has forced manufacturers to transition to green technologies for curbing pollution and wastewater treatment. UV rapidly inactivates microorganisms within a few seconds without releasing any harmful byproducts to the environment. There is no requirement for additional chlorine contact chambers thereby decreasing installation costs. Other cost-effective features include lower equipment costs, lesser power consumption, no moving parts, and a simple maintenance process. The chemical approach to municipal wastewater treatment is avoided leading to less carbon footprint. These factors will boost the growth of the UV disinfection market during the forecast period.
UV disinfection is highly beneficial for drinking water treatment. Inducing chlorine purification not only destroys the harmful bacteria but also changes the taste, smell, and PH level of the water. Whereas in UV purification pre-treated water enters the stainless steel chamber where the microbes are exposed to UV rays which alter their DNA thereby rendering them useless. Now the water is completely safe for drinking, bathing, and food production with no change in taste or odor. This will drive the growth of the UV disinfection market in the coming years.
Ballast water provides stability to the ship. Due to strict regulations and the need for preserving the ecological equilibrium vessel operators need to regularly sterilize the ballast tanks. Bacteria, aquatic invertebrates, plankton, fish larvae, and pathogens degrade foreign ecosystems when released through the ballast tanks of ships. UV rays purify the water in the tanks and is an eco-friendly treatment method. This is expected to surge the growth of the global UV disinfection market in the upcoming years.
Furthermore, the preference for UV disinfection is high which will push the UV disinfection market forward during the forecast period. It eliminates the use of chemicals. UV light can attack harmful parasites like Cryptosporidium or giardia which are resistant to chemical disinfection.
However, UV rays are only effective against microorganisms. They do not react against other contaminants like heavy metals, chlorine, and artificial substances like petrochemicals. The purification is successful only in clear water and is not suitable for emergency or survival needs when there is no electricity. These factors will deter the growth prospects of the UV disinfection market during the forecast period.
Browse The Table Of Contents And List Of Figures At: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Othe-2E394/global-uv-disinfection
UV DISINFECTION MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on application, Municipal wastewater treatment is expected to dominate with 28% in the UV disinfection market share during the forecast period.
Based on region, the Asia-Pacific segment will grow the highest in the UV disinfection market share due to the rapid use of UV technology in emerging economies like India, China, and Japan. Also, a huge number of manufacturers are coming up with innovative product launches.
- Calgon Carbon
- Advanced UV
- American Ultraviolet
- LIT UV
- Alfaa UV
- UV Pure
- Aqualine II Water Systems.
- Hitech Ultraviolet
Inquire for Chapter Cost: https://reports.valuates.com/request/chaptercost/QYRE-Othe-2E394/Global_UV_Disinfection
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact :
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- The global UV disinfection equipment market was valued at USD 1.3 Billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 5.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.1% from 2020 to 2027.
- In 2020, the global Hand Hygiene Compliance Monitoring Systems market size was USD 94 Million and it is expected to reach USD 163.4 Million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 8.4% during 2021-2027.
- The global Surface Disinfectant market was valued at USD 729.5 Million in 2020 and it is expected to reach USD 1215.5 Million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during 2021-2027.
- Global Antiseptic and Disinfectant market size is about 46 Billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 6.3%.
- In 2020, the global Medical Air Disinfection Machine market size was USD 192.3 Million and it is expected to reach USD 291.6 Million by the end of 2027, with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.1% during 2021-2027.
- The Global sodium hypochlorite market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.01% during the forecast period 2020-2026.
- In 2020, the global Hydrogen Peroxide market size was USD 4909 Million and it is expected to reach USD 6632.6 Million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 4.3% during 2021-2027.
- The cleanroom consumables market was valued at USD 3688.38 million in 2020, and it is anticipated to reach USD 6658.35 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of about 5.40% during the forecast period (2021 to 2030). North America is expected to experience growth at the highest rate, registering a CAGR of 4.20% during the forecast period
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global UV Light Disinfection market size is estimated to be worth USD 1454.4 Million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 1861.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 4.2% during the review period.
- The global personal hygiene market was valued at USD 508.5 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 720.7 Billion by 2030 registering a CAGR of 3.6% from 2021 to 2030.
- The global Surfactants market size is projected to reach USD 38320 Million by 2027, from USD 31910 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.1% during 2021-2027.
- The global Food & Beverage Disinfection market size is projected to reach USD 165.1 Million by 2027, from USD 130.2 Million in 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.0% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
- The global Water Treatment Chemicals market size is projected to reach USD 155600 Million by 2027, from USD 135750 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 2.3% during 2021-2027.
- The global Hand Sanitizer market is about 2.9 Billion USD in 2021, it will mark a CAGR of 3.3% in the forecast years.
Click here to see related reports on UV Disinfection Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
LinkedIn - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.