DoMark International Inc. Shareholder Update
DoMark International Inc. (OTCBB: DOMK) (the "Company" or "DoMark"), a leader in infrared and solar charging systems for Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) devices, is pleased to provide an update and review of the Company's operations since the installment of a new management team in June.
New Vision Statement
DoMark is a dedicated sales/marketing management company that invests in the distribution rights of new, game changing products, bringing them to the mass market. Our products are patented or patent pending and address a mass customer market.
Infrared/Solar Charger Case for the Apple iPhone & iPad. All old legacy products have been replaced with new and improved versions which will put us well ahead of our competitors. New products incorporate patent pending, state of the art infrared and solar technology for use with all new Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) iPad and iPhone products. Our cases are light weight and come in a sleek design with two back up lithium batteries giving maximum battery life support. Price points are very realistic to maximize sales with Apple's large global customer base. A version for the Samsung (SMSN:LI) Galaxy 3 phones is being planned for the new year.
Barefoot Science Shoe Insoles. Our sports division, Musclefoot Inc., entered into a distribution agreement for North America, which will capture the massive market potential of this revolutionary product. This product is patented, FDA approved and proven to improve the problems associated with tired sore feet, flat feet, corns, bunions, planar fasciitis, calluses, and patients with diabetes. The 'Active' version of the product improves sports performance. Prices for the product line are in line with other insole products, and well below prices for custom orthotics that just brace the foot. We are looking forward to opening up other global markets in the new year.
We have moved to strategically maximize efficiencies and minimize overheads including outsourcing our warehousing to Amazon (AMZN:US) Fulfillment and our importing and customer product delivery to U.P.S (UPS:NYE). Our call centre has also been outsourced to Intelligence office.
- The company has completely redesigned our websites and tested their effectiveness.
- We have hired social media specialist R.B.L Communication to manage all our Facebook (FB:US), Twitter, and Youtube activity.
- We have successfully developed and tested our Google (GOOG:US) adworks strategy.
- We have produced and run over a month our television campaign adds which are ready to be roled out across North America.
- We hired media ad agency, Watson Media, to handle all our media buying and planning.
- We also retained a retail sales specialist agency to develop and manage our retail sales.
- A globally respected affiliate marketing expert has also been hired to develop and manage these programs.
- Successfully negotiated the endorsements for our products by sports celebrities Will Claye, Nick Symmonds and Sean Penna to promote our products. This is especially important for our Barefoot Science products with the tremendous potential for them to be licensed by a large international sports and military footwear manufacturers.
Sales have been steady over the past six months and we are confident with the right product mix, at the right right price points and with the right marketing strategy to do well in 2013.
The Company has hired a new C.F.O., James Kerr, to oversee the implementation of stringent financial controls including the renegotiation of our debt position. Mr. Kerr brings a wealth of experience to the Company and will ensure our financial integrity moving forward.
I am very happy with the progress made in a relatively short period of time that will allow us to maximize sales and shareholder value in 2013. I wish all our shareholders and customers a great holiday season and prosperous new year.
Chief Executive Officer
For more information on DoMark international Inc. Inc. and barefoot Science products, visit www.domarkintl.com.
About DoMark International Inc.
DoMark is a marketing company engaged in owning and developing patented game changing consumer products through its wholly owned subsidiaries, SolaWerks, Inc. and Musclefoot Inc. SolaWerks' focus is to develop and distribute the SolaPadTM and SolaCaseTM, combined cover/charging systems for Apple's iPad and iPhone, respectively. SolaWerks competes in a market that also includes ReneSola (NYSE: SOL), PLX Technology (NASDAQ: PLTX) and MIPS Technologies (NASDAQ: MIPS). Musclefoot Inc. distributes, markets, and acts as sales agent for the revolutionary patented foot care system, Barefoot Science. With a strong commitment to customer service and security, and a proven and capable marketing team, DoMark intends to expand its relationships across a far greater product set.
For more information on DoMark International, visit www.domarkintl.com.
Important Safe Harbour disclaimer information is available at the following link: http://www.domarkintl.com/info/disclaimer
Andy Ritchie, +1 (321) 250-4996