- Buckle Inc BKE reported third-quarter FY22 sales growth of 4% year-on-year to $332.34 million, beating the consensus of $326.65 million.
- Comparable store net sales increased 3%. Online sales increased 8.8 percent to $46.2 million.
- EPS of $1.24 beat the analyst consensus of $1.19.
- Gross profit rose 2.7% Y/Y to $165.4 million, with a margin of 49.8%.
- The operating margin was 23.9%, and operating income for the quarter declined 3.4% to $79.4 million.
- The company held $325 million in cash and equivalents as of October 29, 2022.
- Price Action: BKE shares traded higher by 4.59% at $41.50 in premarket on the last check Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.