With US stock futures trading slightly lower this morning on Wednesday ahead of the inflation data, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects Fox Corporation FOX to report quarterly earnings at $0.49 per share on revenue of $7.84 billion before the opening bell. Fox shares gained 2.1% to $32.00 in after-hours trading.
- The Trade Desk TTD reported better-than-expected sales results for its second quarter and issued strong sales guidance for the third quarter. Trade Desk shares jumped jumped 18.1% to $64.38 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Walt Disney Co DIS to have earned $1 per share on revenue of $20.62 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings after the markets close. Disney shares gained 0.3% to $108.50 in after-hours trading.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- Coinbase Global Inc COIN reported a wider-than-expected loss for its second quarter and also shared an updated full year guidance. Coinbase shares dropped 5.3% to $83.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Wendys Co WEN to report quarterly earnings at $0.22 per share on revenue of $539.96 million before the opening bell. Wendys shares gained 0.4% to $21.20 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.