With US stock futures trading slightly lower this morning on Thursday ahead of earnings reports from several big companies, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects Alibaba Group Holding Limited BABA to report quarterly earnings at $1.52 per share on revenue of $30.05 billion before the opening bell. Alibaba shares rose 1% to $96.72 in after-hours trading.
- eBay Inc. EBAY reported upbeat earnings and sales results for its second quarter on Wednesday. The company also said it sees full fiscal year revenue coming in a range of $9.6 billion to $9.9 billion versus a Street estimate of $9.68 billion. Full-year earnings per share are guided for a range of $3.95 to $4.10 versus a Street estimate of $3.98. eBay shares rose 0.6% to $50.79 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Eli Lilly and Company LLY to have earned $1.69 per share on revenue of $6.70 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. Eli Lilly shares fell 0.9% to $311.12 in after-hours trading.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- Booking Holdings Inc. BKNG reported better-than-expected earnings for its second quarter. Although revenue nearly doubled year-over-year to $4.29 billion, but it still missed the consensus of $4.33 billion. Booking shares dropped 3.3% to $1,901.20 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Block, Inc. SQ to report quarterly earnings at $0.17 per share on revenue of $4.35 billion after the closing bell. Block shares gained 0.3% to $88.30 in after-hours trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.