Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Banner Corporation BANR reported a buyback of 1.71 million shares, which is the equivalent of around 5% of its common stock. Banner shares gained 0.6% to $58.98 in the after-hours trading session.
- Shares of JD.com, Inc. JD dropped over 8% in pre-market trading after Tencent said it will distribute the majority of its shares in JD.com, valued at HKD 127.7 billion ($16.4 billion), to its shareholders as an interim dividend, effectively diluting its stake in JD.Com from around 17% to about 2.3%. JD.com shares dropped 8.5% to $67.49 in the pre-market trading session.
- Mission Produce, Inc. AVO reported weaker-than-expected results for its fourth quarter on Wednesday. Mission Produce shares dipped 9.2% to $15.70 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Choosing the best broker is an important part of being a successful trader or investor
- Arcutis Biotherapeutics, Inc. ARQT disclosed that the FDA has accepted its new drug application for roflumilast cream for adults and adolescents with plaque psoriasis. Arcutis Biotherapeutics shares dropped 7.8% to $17.10 in the after-hours trading session.
- Shares of Novavax, Inc. NVAX surged more than 5% in pre-market trading after the company reported initial data evaluating the immune response of its COVID-19 vaccine, NVX-CoV2373, against the omicron variant as well as additional data from its ongoing Phase 2 boost study. Novavax shares climbed 5.4% to $193.12 in the pre-market trading session.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.