Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Hormel Foods Corporation HRL to report quarterly earnings at $0.50 per share on revenue of $3.22 billion before the opening bell. Hormel Foods shares rose 0.5% to $43.00 in after-hours trading.
- RH RH reported upbeat results for its third quarter and lifted the low end of its FY21 sales forecast. RH shares jumped 11.5% to $643.50 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Broadcom Inc. AVGO to have earned $7.74 per share on revenue of $7.36 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings after the markets close. Broadcom shares slipped 0.1% to $588.00 in after-hours trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Choosing the best broker is an important part of being a successful trader or investor
- GameStop Corp. GME reported a wider-than-expected loss for its fiscal third quarter on Wednesday. However, the company’s quarterly sales came in above analysts’ estimates. GameStop shares dropped 3.2% to $168.10 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Costco Wholesale Corporation COST to report quarterly earnings at $2.63 per share on revenue of $49.56 billion after the closing bell. Costco shares gained 0.1% to $530.50 in after-hours trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.