Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Tapestry, Inc. TPR to report quarterly earnings at $0.70 per share on revenue of $1.44 billion before the opening bell. Tapestry shares rose 1.5% to $43.25 in after-hours trading.
- The Walt Disney Company DIS reported weaker-than-expected earnings for its fiscal fourth quarter. Disney saw its average revenue per user decline again for Disney+ to $4.12, down 9% year-over-year, with a higher number of Hotstar discounted international plans priced in. Disney shares dropped 4.8% to $166.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Flowers Foods, Inc. FLO to have earned $0.25 per share on revenue of $1.00 billion in the recent quarter. The company will release earnings after the markets close. Flowers Foods shares slipped 0.1% to close at $25.49 on Wednesday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Beyond Meat Inc BYND reported downbeat results for its third quarter and issued weak fourth-quarter sales guidance. Beyond Meat shares dipped 18.9% to $76.64 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. SBH to report quarterly earnings at $0.51 per share on revenue of $974.82 million before the opening bell. Sally Beauty shares rose 1.5% to $18.41 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.