Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Oxford Industries Inc OXM reported upbeat results for its second quarter and raised its FY21 guidance. Oxford Industries shares jumped 7.1% to $100.20 in the after-hours trading session.
- Amazon.com Inc. AMZN is planning to launch Amazon-branded TVs as soon as October in the United States, according to a report by Business Insider. Amazon shares slipped 0.2% to $3,456.70 in the after-hours trading session.
- Mongodb Inc MDB reported a narrower-than-expected loss for its second quarter, issued strong FY22 forecast. Mongodb shares surged 13.2% to $454.80 in after-hours trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Broadcom Inc AVGO reported better-than-expected earnings for its third quarter and issued strong sales forecast for the current quarter. Broadcom shares slipped 0.1% to $491.40 in the after-hours trading session.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co HPE reported upbeat earnings for its third quarter, while sales missed views. The company also said it sees Q4 adjusted earnings of $0.44 to $0.52 per share. Hewlett Packard Enterprise shares fell 0.7% to $15.29 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.