Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Bank of America Corp BAC to report quarterly earnings at $0.77 per share on revenue of $21.83 billion before the opening bell. Bank of America shares fell 0.2% to $39.79 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts are expecting Citigroup Inc C to have earned $1.96 per share on revenue of $17.20 billion for the latest quarter. The bank will release earnings before the markets open. Citigroup shares slipped 0.2% to $68.25 in after-hours trading.
- L Brands Inc LB reported sales of $2.351 billion for the nine weeks ended July 3, 2021, up from $1.369 billion in the year-ago period. The company also boosted its Q2 guidance from $0.80-$1.00 to $1.20-$1.30. L Brands reported commencement of an underwritten public secondary offering of 20,041,646 shares of its common stock and also announced repurchase of its common stock. L Brands shares dropped 2.1% to $72.60 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Analysts expect Wells Fargo & Co WFC to report quarterly earnings at $0.97 per share on revenue of $17.75 billion before the opening bell. Wells Fargo shares fell 0.2% to $43.16 in after-hours trading.
- Before the markets open, Delta Air Lines, Inc. DAL is projected to report a quarterly loss at $1.40 per share on revenue of $6.20 billion. Delta Air shares rose 0.9% to $41.70 in after-hours trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.