With Nasdaq stock futures trading lower this morning on Monday, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects Tyson Foods, Inc. TSN to post quarterly earnings at $1.36 per share on revenue of $13.52 billion before the opening bell. Tyson Foods shares gained 1.3% to $64.86 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts are expecting Cummins Inc. CMI to have earned $4.56 per share on revenue of $7.20 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. Cummins shares gained 0.1% to $256.40 in after-hours trading.
- Brixmor Property Group BRX reported retirement of John G. Schreiber from Board of Directors. The company named Sheryl M. Crosland as new Chair. Brixmor Property shares fell 1.6% to close at $23.52 on Friday
Check out our premarket coverage here
- Analysts expect Activision Blizzard, Inc. ATVI to post quarterly earnings at $1.51 per share on revenue of $3.17 billion after the closing bell. Activision shares rose 0.2% to $75.42 in after-hours trading.
- After the markets close, Pinterest, Inc. PINS is expected to report quarterly earnings at $0.27 per share on revenue of $886.44 million. Pinterest shares fell 0.1% to $27.47 in after-hours trading.
Read This Next: 5 Tech Stocks That Are Flying - And May Collapse
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.