- Cowen & Co. raised the price target for Canada Goose Holdings Inc. GOOS from $24 to $26. Cowen & Co. analyst Oliver Chen maintained an Outperform rating. Canada Goose shares fell 1.6% to $21.84 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan boosted the price target for Dow Inc. DOW from $46 to $53. JP Morgan analyst Jeffrey Zekauskas maintained a Neutral rating. Dow shares fell 0.5% to $57.82 in pre-market trading.
- DA Davidson raised the price target for Tractor Supply Company TSCO from $219 to $242. DA Davidson analyst Michael Baker maintained a Neutral rating on the stock. Tractor Supply shares fell 0.3% to $226.03 in pre-market trading.
- UBS cut the price target for Polaris Inc. PII from $165 to $112. UBS analyst Robin Farley downgraded the stock from Buy to Neutral. Polaris shares dropped 1.8% to $104.50 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo raised KLA Corporation KLAC price target from $420 to $455. Wells Fargo analyst Joseph Quatrochi maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. KLA Corporation shares fell 5.1% to $406.99 in pre-market trading.
- Wedbush cut Intel Corporation INTC price target from $23 to $20. Wedbush analyst Matt Bryson maintained an Underperform rating. Intel shares fell 10.3% to $27.00 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo cut T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. TROW price target from $120 to $112. Wells Fargo analyst Finian O'Shea maintained an Equal-Weight rating. T. Rowe Price shares rose 0.2% to $114.80 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital raised Ralph Lauren Corporation RL price target from $96 to $100. BMO Capital analyst Simeon Siegel downgraded the stock from Market Perform to Underperform. Ralph Lauren shares dropped 3.4% to $120.00 in pre-market trading.
- DA Davidson cut Hasbro, Inc. HAS price target from $113 to $95. DA Davidson analyst Linda Bolton Weiser maintained a Buy rating. Hasbro shares fell 5.9% to $59.99 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James raised Nokia Oyj NOK price target from $6.5 to $7. Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. Nokia shares fell 0.9% to $4.7650 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs raised Steel Dynamics, Inc. STLD price target from $114 to $118. Goldman Sachs analyst Emily Chieng downgraded the stock from Buy to Neutral. Steel Dynamics shares fell 1.5% to $119.66 in pre-market trading.
Check This Out: Insiders Selling Signet Jewelers, BJ's Wholesale Club And 2 Other Stocks
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.