On CNBC’s "Mad Money Lightning Round," Jim Cramer said Magna International Inc MGA "worries me. I would rather own an auto company directly. They’re very inexpensive."
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here
Cramer said Roblox Corp RBLX is "too expensive." His concern is that the company is not making money.
Benzinga Data finds analysts have varying takes on RBLX, although the stock has a consensus Buy rating.
Earlier this month, Roblox reported key metrics for November 2022:
- Daily active users (DAUs) were 56.7 million, up 15% year-over-year
- Hours engaged were 3.9 billion, up 10% year-over-year
- Estimated revenue was between $190 million and $193 million, up 1% - 3%year-over year
- Estimated bookings were between $222 million and $225 million, up 5% - 7% year-over-year
- Estimated average bookings per daily active user (ABPDAU) were between $3.92 and $3.97, down 7% - 9% year-over-year
Price Action: Shares of Roblox gained 1.4% to close at $27.58, while Magna International shares dropped 1.9% to settle at $56.01 on Tuesday.
Also check out this: Here's How An Options Trader Made $5.5 Million In One Day
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.