- Xylem Inc XYL has appointed Matthew Pine as Chief Operating Officer, effective January 1, 2023.
- He will report to Xylem President and CEO, Patrick Decker, and will oversee the company's business segments and regions.
- Pine has more than 25 years of experience in general management, sales, marketing, digital and product management.
- He joined Xylem in 2020, most recently leading the Applied Water Systems and Measurement & Control Solutions segments, and Xylem Americas.
- "We're evolving our operating structure to make sure every customer benefits from both our global scale and the local agility we bring to each community's challenges," said CEO Patrick Decker.
- Price Action: XYL shares are trading higher by 0.28% at $108.78 on the last check Tuesday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsManagementGeneralBriefs