- Morgan Stanley raised Cisco Systems, Inc. CSCO price target from $48 to $52. . Morgan Stanley analyst Meta Marshall maintained an Equal-Weight rating on the stock. Cisco shares rose 0.3% to $49.44 in pre-market trading.
- Guggenheim boosted Cogent Biosciences, Inc. COGT price target from $22 to $24. Guggenheim analyst Charles Zhu maintained the stock with a Buy rating. Cogent Biosciences fell 3.1% to $11.73 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs raised the price target on NIKE, Inc. NKE from $98 to $120. Goldman Sachs analyst Kate McShane maintained a Buy rating on the stock. NIKE shares rose 2.4% to close at $112.07 on Monday.
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods boosted U.S. Bancorp USB price target from $52 to $58. Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst David Konrad upgraded the stock from Market Perform to Outperform. U.S. Bancorp shares rose 0.8% to $43.80 in pre-market trading.
- Baird cut Tyler Technologies, Inc. TYL price target from $460 to $440. Baird analyst Rob Oliver maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. Tyler Technologies shares gained 0.7% to close at $325.21 on Monday.
- Goldman Sachs boosted Pfizer Inc. PFE price target from $47 to $60. Goldman Sachs analyst Chris Shibutani upgraded the stock from Neutral to Buy. Pfizer shares gained 1.9% to $53.14 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo raised FedEx Corporation FDX price target from $160 to $185. Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak Cusic maintained the stock with an Equal-Weight. FedEx shares fell 0.4% to $176.60 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley cut NetApp, Inc. NTAP price target from $66 to $58. Morgan Stanley analyst Meta Marshall downgraded the stock from Equal-Weight to Underweight. NetApp shares fell 2.3% to $63.80 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler raised Amgen Inc. AMGN price target from $297 to $299. Piper Sandler analyst Christopher Raymond maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Amgen shares rose 1.1% to $279.79 in pre-market trading.
- HSBC slashed XPeng Inc. XPEV price target from $34 to $15. HSBC analyst Yuqian Ding maintained a Buy rating on the stock. XPeng shares gained 0.7% to $10.54 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler boosted Pinterest, Inc. PINS price target from $25 to $30. Piper Sandler analyst Thomas Champion upgraded the stock from Neutral to Overweight. Pinterest shares rose 3.4% to $24.40 in pre-market trading.
Check out this: Marathon Oil, Phillips 66 And Other Energy Stocks From Benzinga's Most Accurate Analysts
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.