- Foot Locker Inc FL Chief Financial Officer Andrew Page will step down after the fourth quarter 2022 earnings report to pursue other opportunities.
- The company has initiated a comprehensive search, with the assistance of an executive recruiting firm, to identify his successor.
- Foot Locker has named Frank Bracken as the Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, effective December 1, 2022.
- Elliott Rodgers will join the company as Executive Vice President and Chief Operations Officer, effective December 1, 2022.
- The company has promoted Rosalind Reeves, Vice President, Talent, Diversity and Organization Capability, to Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, effective December 1, 2022.
- Reeves succeeds Elizabeth Norberg, who will step down as Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Robert Higginbotham, Vice President, Investor Relations, has been promoted to Senior Vice President, Investor Relations and Financial Planning and Analysis, effective December 1, 2022.
- Price Action: FL shares are trading higher by 0.48% at $39.90 in premarket on the last check Wednesday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.