- Sunrise New Energy Co Ltd EPOW said its joint venture, Sunrise (Guizhou) New Energy Material Co Ltd, has received a line of credit of RMB190 million ($26 million).
- The line of credit was extended by a syndicate led by Bank of Guizhou.
- The credit facility signifies strong local government support for the company's graphite anode manufacturing facility.
- The line of credit will give Sunrise the working capital needed to ramp up production further to keep up with growing demand.
- "This line of credit came at the opportune time as we are in the final stage of negotiations with several top EV battery companies for very large long-term purchase orders of our graphite anode," said chairman Haiping Hu.
- Price Action: EPOW shares are trading higher by 13.14% at $3.96 on the last check Tuesday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.