The Dow Jones closed higher by more than 150 points on Friday. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform.3
- The Trade: BARK, Inc. BARK Executive Chairman Matt Meeker bought a total of 14,950 shares at an average price of $1.69. To acquire these shares, it cost around $25.22 thousand.
- What’s Happening: BARK recently reported better-than-expected Q2 results..
- What BARK Does: BARK, headquartered in New York, is a dog-centric company.
- The Trade: electroCore, Inc. ECOR 10% owner Accelmed Partners II L.P. acquired a total of 390,291 shares at at an average price of $1.50. The insider spent around $585.05 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: ElectroCore recently reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results.
- What electroCore Does: electroCore Inc is a commercial stage bioelectronic medicine company with a platform for non-invasive vagus nerve stimulation therapy initially focused on neurology.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- The Trade: Stryve Foods, Inc. SNAX CEO Christopher J Boever acquired a total of 166,863 shares at an average price of $0.64. To acquire these shares, it cost around $106.57 thousand.
- What’s Happening: Stryve Foods recently reported worse-than-expected Q3 sales results..
- What Stryve Foods Does: Canoo, headquartered in Torrance, California, designs, engineers, develops, and manufactures electric vehicles for commercial and consumer markets.
- The Trade: Immunic, Inc. IMUX Director Joerg Neerman acquired a total of 18,000 shares at an average price of $1.39. The insider spent $25.02 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: The company recently reported a wider-than-expected quarterly loss.
- What Immunic Does: Immunic, headquartered in New York, is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.