- Morgan Stanley raised the price target on Warner Music Group Corp. WMG from $31 to $38. Morgan Stanley analyst Benjamin Swinburne maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Warner Music Group shares rose 1% to trade at $32.51 on Friday.
- RBC Capital raised the price target for MFA Financial, Inc. MFA from $10 to $11. RBC Capital analyst Kenneth Lee maintained a Sector Perform rating on the stock. MFA Financial shares rose 1% to trade at $11.09 on Friday.
- Morgan Stanley cut the price target on Silvergate Capital Corporation SI from $37 to $24. Silvergate Capital shares rose 4.5% to trade at $29.42 on Friday.
- Baird boosted the price target for Equifax Inc. EFX from $199 to $223. Equifax shares gained 0.7% to $199.30 on Friday.
- Credit Suisse raised the price target for Deere & Company DE from $447 to $582. Deere shares rose 0.6% to $440.10 on Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.