U.S. stock futures traded lower this morning. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s pre-market trading session.
- Meta Materials Inc. MMAT shares climbed 26.5% to $2.10 in pre-market trading after dropping around 7% on Friday.
- Sotera Health Company SHC gained 15.6% to $6.96 in pre-market trading. Barclays, last week, downgraded Sotera Health from Equal-Weight to Underweight and lowered the price target from $7 to $6.
- LumiraDx Limited LMDX climbed 9.5% to $1.27 in pre-market trading after gaining around 5% on Friday.
- Beyond Air, Inc XAIR surged 8.4% to $6.30 in pre-market trading. Beyond Air recently posted a Q2 loss of $0.40 per share.
- The Walt Disney Company DIS gained 8.1% to $99.20 in pre-market trading. Disney said Robert A. Iger is returning to lead the company as Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately.
- NWTN Inc. NWTN rose 6.3% to $5.40 in pre-market trading.
- Nine Energy Service, Inc. NINE gained 4.1% to $10.69 in pre-market trading after declining around 5% on Friday.
- The J. M. Smucker Company SJM rose 3.3% to $150.98 in pre-market trading ahead of quarterly results. The company is expected to report quarterly earnings at $2.19 per share on revenue of $2.17 billion
Also check this out: Dow Jumps Around 200 Points, But Investor Sentiment Decreases Slightly.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.