- Telsey Advisory Group boosted the price target on The Gap, Inc. GPS from $10 to $15. Gap shares rose 5.6% to close at $12.71 on Thursday.
- HC Wainwright & Co. cut Super League Gaming, Inc. SLGG price target from $4 to $2. Super League Gaming shares fell 7.9% to close at $0.6905 on Thursday.
- Piper Sandler lowered Chart Industries, Inc. GTLS price target from $228 to $133. Chart Industries shares fell 1% to $121.31 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc slashed the price target on Globant S.A. GLOB from $291 to $232. Globant shares fell 3.6% to close at $181.52 on Thursday.
- Barrington Research cut the price target for Kelly Services, Inc. KELYA from $25 to $24. Kelly Services shares gained 0.9% to close at $17.04 on Thursday.
- EF Hutton lowered the price target on Kidpik Corp. PIK from $8 to $7. Kidpik shares fell 12.1% to close at $0.7211 on Thursday.
- Credit Suisse cut the price target for Editas Medicine, Inc. EDIT from $25 to $13. Editas Medicine shares dropped 3.8% to $10.59 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.