- Lucid Group Inc LCID said it is opening its first retail location in Switzerland, the Lucid Studio at Cours de Rive 10 in Geneva, on November 18.
- The luxury retail space will invite customers to experience the Lucid brand and its products in the heart of Geneva.
- The Swiss Studio will mark the company's second retail location in Europe, after the Munich Studio, opened in May.
- Lucid expects to expand its physical footprint throughout additional countries in Europe in the coming years.
- "We have a growing number of Lucid Air reservation holders in Switzerland and the new Lucid Studio in Geneva will provide the perfect opportunity for EV enthusiasts to engage with and learn about the groundbreaking Lucid Air," said Zak Edson, VP of Sales and Service.
- Price Action: LCID shares are trading higher by 0.53% at $11.43 in premarket on the last check Thursday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.