- Raymond James raised the price target on Cigna Corporation CI from $330 to $370. Raymond James analyst John Ransom maintained a Strong Buy rating on the stock. Cigna shares rose 0.1% to $322.17 in pre-market trading.
- Needham cut the price target for MarketWise, Inc. MKTW from $5 to $3. Needham analyst Kyle Peterson maintained a Buy rating on the stock. MarketWise shares rose 1.1% to close at $1.93 on Friday.
- Keybanc raised the price target on Gibraltar Industries, Inc. ROCK from $54 to $59. Gibraltar Industries shares fell 2.9% to close at $48.92 on Friday.
- Raymond James cut the price target for Cognex Corporation CGNX from $75 to $65. Cognex shares rose 8.1% to close at $46.04 on Friday.
- Credit Suisse cut the price target for Dominion Energy, Inc. D from $76 to $69. Dominion Energy shares fell 2% to $65.80 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies slashed the price target on ACM Research, Inc. ACMR from $8 to $7. ACM Research shares gained 6.3% to close at $6.61 on Friday.
- HC Wainwright & Co. cut the price target on Verastem, Inc. VSTM from $5 to $3. Verastem shares rose 5.2% to $0.41 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.