- Barclays cut the price target on The Western Union Company WU from $12 to $11. Western Union shares rose 0.3% to $12.85 in pre-market trading.
- B of A Securities cut the price target for Funko, Inc. FNKO from $35 to $9. Funko shares rose 0.5% to $7.96 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler lowered the price target on Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Inc. TRHC from $6 to $4. Tabula Rasa HealthCare shares rose 0.3% to close at $3.46 on Friday.
- Raymond James cut the price target on DigitalBridge Group, Inc. DBRG from $38 to $34. DigitalBridge shares fell 4.6% to close at $12.43 on Friday.
- Scotiabank lowered the price target for TELUS International (Cda) Inc. TIXT from $33 to $26. TELUS International shares fell 0.5% to $22.05 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.