- Barclays cut the price target on Mastercard Incorporated MA from $430 to $428. Barclays analyst Ramsey El-Assal maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Mastercard shares fell 0.6% to $327.42 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup cut the price target for Intel Corporation INTC from $30 to $27. Citigroup analyst Christopher Danely maintained a Neutral rating on the stock. Intel shares rose 0.2% to $29.12 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital cut the price target on Amedisys, Inc. AMED from $165 to $139. Amedisys shares rose 5.3% to close at $97.63 on Friday.
- Oppenheimer boosted the price target for BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. BMRN from $92 to $110. BioMarin Pharmaceutical shares rose 1.6% to $88.15 in pre-market trading.
- B of A Securities raised the price target for First Solar, Inc. FSLR from $138 to $165. First Solar shares fell 0.4% to $132.16 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo slashed the price target on Lennox International Inc. LII from $249 to $238. Lennox shares gained 4.3% to close at $237.42 on Friday.
- Credit Suisse raised the price target on AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. AB from $28 to $30. AllianceBernstein shares rose 4.9% to close at $37.25 on Friday.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.