- Daiwa Capital boosted the price target on Netflix, Inc. NFLX from $226 to $330. Daiwa Capital analyst Satoshi Tanaka upgraded the stock from Neutral to Outperform. Netflix shares fell 2.5% to close at $282.45 on Monday.
- Credit Suisse cut the price target for Electronic Arts Inc. EA from $154 to $144. Credit Suisse analyst Stephen Ju maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. Electronic Arts shares fell 4.5% to $120.00 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James cut the price target on HCA Healthcare, Inc. HCA from $250 to $230. HCA Healthcare shares rose 7% to close at $210.36 on Monday.
- Jefferies lowered the price target for HubSpot, Inc. HUBS from $450 to $400. HubSpot shares fell 1.1% to $262.19 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo raised the price target for The TJX Companies, Inc. TJX from $65 to $70. TJX shares rose 0.2% to $69.29 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays slashed the price target on RVL Pharmaceuticals plc RVLP from $4 to $3. RVL Pharmaceuticals shares fell 3% to $1.64 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank cut the price target on Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. HST from $26 to $24. Host Hotels shares fell 1% to $17.67 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.