- Deutsche Bank raised Oracle Corporation ORCL price target from $110 to $120. Deutsche Bank analyst Brad Zelnick maintained the stock with a Buy rating. Oracle shares rose 4.5% to close at $69.25 on Thursday.
- Goldman Sachs raised the price target on Steel Dynamics, Inc. STLD from $88 to $99. Goldman Sachs analyst Emily Chieng maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Steel Dynamics shares fell 1.3% to $84.50 in pre-market trading.
- Benchmark lowered Lithia Motors, Inc. LAD price target from $400 to $300. Benchmark analyst Michael Ward maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Lithia Motors shares fell 1.6% to $180.20 in pre-market trading.
- Truist Securities cut Snap Inc. SNAP price target from $12 to $10. Truist Securities analyst Youssef Squali maintained a Hold rating on the stock. Snap fell 28.8% to $7.68 in pre-market trading.
- Baird cut Pool Corporation POOL price target from $398 to $368. Baird analyst David Manthey maintained a Neutral rating on the stock. Pool shares fell 0.4% to $282.89 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley cut CenterPoint Energy, Inc. CNP price target from $33 to $27. Morgan Stanley analyst Stephen Byrd maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. CenterPoint Energy shares rose 2.1% to $27.15 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.