- Oppenheimer raised Netflix, Inc. NFLX price target from $325 to $365. Oppenheimer analyst Jason Helfstein maintained the stock with an Outperform rating. Netflix shares fell 0.7% to close at $240.86 on Tuesday.
- Wells Fargo cut the price target on Carvana Co. CVNA from $35 to $30. Wells Fargo analyst Zachary Fadem maintained an Equal-Weight rating on the stock. Carvana shares fell 2.1% to $17.99 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays lowered Coterra Energy Inc. CTRA price target from $43 to $39. Barclays analyst Jeanine Wai maintained an Equal-Weight rating on the stock. Coterra Energy shares rose 1.8% to close at $29.44 on Tuesday.
- Mizuho cut Xcel Energy Inc. XEL price target from $72 to $65. Mizuho analyst Paul Fremont maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Xcel Energy fell 0.2% to $61.49 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup reduced Oceaneering International, Inc. OII price target from $20 to $16. Citigroup analyst Scott Gruber maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Oceaneering International shares rose 0.3% to close at $9.03 on Tuesday.
- UBS cut XPO Logistics, Inc. XPO price target from $79 to $72. UBS analyst Thomas Wadewitz maintained a Buy rating on the stock. XPO Logistics shares fell 0.2% to $47.22 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.