- Apple Inc AAPL worked on a software update to prevent the iPhone 14 Pro rear cameras from shaking when used with some third-party apps.
- Apple looks to release the update next week, marking at least the second for the iPhone 14, Bloomberg reported.
- On launch day, Apple asked the users to update to iOS 16.0.1 to address a problem related to activating FaceTime.
- Also Read: You May Have To Wait Longer For Your New iPhone. Why That's Good For Apple
- Users complained about the iPhone 14 Pro camera bug hindering camera features in social media apps like Snap Inc SNAP Snapchat, TikTok, Meta Platforms Inc META Instagram, and Facebook.
- The optical image stabilization hardware malfunctioning with third-party apps caused the rattling noises.
- Apple also investigated a bug that may cause the iPhone 14 Pro models to freeze while transferring data from an older iPhone.
- Price Action: AAPL shares traded lower by 0.49% at $153.71 in the premarket on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.