- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc's BBBY interim Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Sue Gove is likely to stay in the job for at least twelve months, Reuters reported.
- The retailer will not pick a new leader until well into 2023, the report noted, citing two sources familiar with the matter.
- Gove was named the interim CEO in June, replacing Mark Tritton, following sales slump.
- Related: Was Bed Bath & Beyond A 'Pump And Dump'? Ryan Cohen, Deceased CFO Named In Shareholder Lawsuit
- The company has been fighting heavy debt, and the stock declined after activist investor Ryan Cohen exited his position in August.
- The company's former Chief Financial Officer, Gustavo Arnal, died recently.
- Related: Bed Bath & Beyond CFO Gustavo Arnal Falls To Death From Jenga Building In NYC
- Price Action: BBBY shares are trading higher by 1.43% at $8.48 in premarket on the last check Wednesday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.